- There are bolts according to the shape and type of the head: with a hexagonal head, an internal hexagon, a countersunk head, a square head / headrest, T-shaped, with a ring, with a nylon covering. https://homepage.com.ua
- Depending on the purpose, there are: road bolts, machine-building, ploughshare and furniture.
- As for the strength class, there are 11. Some of them are designed for light loads, and some are able to withstand particularly heavy weight.
- By types of threads bolts are: metric, inch, pipe, trapezoidal, rectangular, square.
Different materials are used to make bolts: from plastic to different metals. However, the most common is stainless steel. This is due to the fact that this material is reliable, durable and resistant to various damages. In addition to mechanical factors, stainless steel fasteners protect the product from corrosion and rot.
Such fasteners are often used in industries such as mechanical engineering, instrument making, construction, other repairs and in household use. In addition to the high quality of stainless steel bolts, their advantage is the possibility of reusability.
Reliable high-quality fasteners can be purchased in the online store “Dinmark”. The company has been known on the Ukrainian market since 2013. During this time, Dinmark has established itself as a reliable distributor of hardware products and provided more than 8,000 thousand satisfied customers with excellent fasteners.
Why choose TM “Dinmark”?
- The product catalog includes more than 100,000 different types of goods.
- The company offers goods both retail and wholesale. Yes, you can buy hardware in bulk at the most attractive and competitive price on the Ukrainian market.
- Dinmark professes the following values: expertise, openness, honesty, care and innovation.
- All products of the store have certificates and meet national and international quality standards.
- The company offers convenient methods of payment and delivery. Self-pickup from Lviv is also possible.
You can view all the goods and place an order on the company’s website. If you have additional questions, you can order a call back and our online consultant will answer all your questions. We will be happy to help you choose the best components for your needs!