Small business owners usually have no major marketing budget. And the money you have, should you put them on the seller who is calling, internet, print media or elsewhere? An error location can break any smaller company. But you, there are ways to market on which is completely free, or at the very least. https://visitaxgob.mx
It takes an investment of time, but you’re not fully up today, so it can be a great way to get new customers. We will list some common ways and some less common, even some on the verge of crazy marketing methods.
1. Find collaborations (works equally well offline) with other companies where you have the same customer group and complement each other without competing. Then tell customers about each other or agree on a kickback to those who refer customers to you. Have a lunch together to see what you can find more to help each other.
2. Become a fan on different Facebook pages and introduce your company to the other fans. Here you have our Facebook page where you would like to add a link to your website.
3. Announce a contest and find sponsors who pay the prizes.
4. Comment articles and blogs. Write good comments and questions to articles and blogs where you can link to your website. Do it seriously and do not mind spamming.
5. Work with search engine optimization by providing links to your website.