- Go into a lush light mass of softened butter with sugar.
- Add small portions of mashed eggs to the mass, adding a spoonful of sifted flour so that the mass does not curl.
- Add baking powder to the remaining flour. Add flour to the total mass, add milk and vanilla essence. Mix everything thoroughly with a metal spoon. https://uaeu.top
- Evenly distribute the dough on silicone or paper molds and put them on the counter. Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven until the cupcakes rise and turn golden. It will take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the products to the rack and let them cool.
- For the cream, beat the butter into a soft mass. Pour in the milk, add the vanilla essence, add half of the powdered sugar.
- Knock out for a few minutes. Spread the rest of the powder and continue beating until you get a lush light cream.
- Take a ball of cream with a spatula and spread the cake from top to center. Grease the cream and the other side of the cake on top so that you get an even layer. Working from the center to the edge, move the knife counterclockwise to get the curls.
- Decorate the cupcakes with any berries if desired. Spread them immediately after the cream until it has thickened.
Small air biscuit cupcakes are covered with tempting oil cream and decorated with fresh berries. It is hard to refuse such delicacy! You can add food coloring to the cream – you will get colorful temptations.